Friday, February 10, 2006

Eva Longoria Gives Vibrators As Birthday Gifts

January 7, 2006
Eva Longoria recently told reports that she gives all her girlfriends a vibrator on their birthday. The 'Desperate Housewives' star gives the electronic aids to her friends to help them discover themselves sexually.

In an interview with Rolling Stone magazine she was asked, "What is best sex you had all year?"

"Probably with my vibrator," Longoria replied. "I own two. I have the rabbit one, and I give that as a gift all the time to other girls for a birthday or the like. It's the best gift to give: an orgasm."

Considered one sexiest women in Hollywood, Longoria, who plays Gabrielle Solis on the hit 'Desperate Housewives', told Cosmopolitan Magazine: "After I spoke openly about vibrators I literally got boxes and boxes of free sex toys sent to me. So I was constantly giving them away ... Even before that I'd give them to girlfriends for their birthdays and they'd be so excited."

She contends that learning what sexually pleases you on your own leads to a better sex life with your husband or boyfriend. She added, "You get better sex when you know your own body. How can you expect a man to know your body when you don't know what pleases you?"

No comments: