Is your romance with that special someone cooling off? Do you worry that the spark is going to go out? Look no further. Here are 15 hot tips to make your romance sizzle.
1. Use edible paint to create masterpieces on each other's bodies. If you don't have or can't find edible paint, use chocolate syrup or whip cream.
2. If you are looking for action later in the evening, eat a light dinner for a better ability to perform.
3. Create a fantasy box. Cover an old shoe box with white paper and use markers to paint some romantic scenes or hearts on it. You and your partner should write fantasies on slips of paper and put them in the box. When you are both in the mood, draw out a fantasy and make it into a reality.
4. Have your partner close their eyes, or blindfold them and then experiment with sensations. Use a feather, aromatherapy oils or ice to enhance their pleasure. Rub their lips with ice until they are cold and then kiss them with your warm lips. This is very erotic.
5. Go a little crazy and plan a sexual adventure. Make a date when each of you comes prepared for a sexual fantasy. You can dress in costumes or use sex toys to spark the enthusiasm.
6. Set the mood. Use aromatherapy candles and romantic music, or dim the lights and spend time together sipping a glass of wine. Fireplaces are romantic as well. Light a fire and cuddle up on it with your partner and then seek out all of those pleasure spots. Making love before a fire is very romantic.
7. Ladies can wear sexy lingerie - not. Go out to dinner and tell your partner about your bare essentials. If you can give him a peek without allowing others a glimpse, use the situation to your advantage.
8. Put a drop of edible oil in your partner's favorite flavor someplace on your body that you know they will lick. This gives a pleasant surprise and stimulates sensitivity.
9. Take your partner shopping...for sex toys. If you are embarrassed to go into a sex toy shop, do your erotica shopping online. There are a wide variety of sites that offer sex toys that will add romance to any couple's life.
10. Experiment with a vibrator. Each person can use it on the other to find those "pleasure spots." Once you find them, return to them time after time for a sensual lovemaking experience.
11. Delay orgasm. Enjoy the eroticism and sensuality of the sex act itself. When you finally do reach your orgasm, it will be extremely intense and pleasurable.
12. Be sure to take gender into consideration. Women like to be aroused slowly. Partners shouldn't go directly for the clitoris or nipples. Men, on the other hand, have only one area that is extremely sensitive to stimulation; the genitals. To be sure that both partners enjoy the act of lovemaking equally, the woman should provide manual stimulation while the man slowly brings her to arousal.
13. Take the chance and enjoy the thrill of having sex in a forbidden place. Take your partner parking in a secluded area and make love in the car. Lovemaking in dangerous places stimulates both male and female partners.
14. Make eye contact during lovemaking and especially during orgasm. This enhances both the intensity and intimacy of lovemaking.
15. Explore each other's body to find pleasure spots that will send your partner into ecstasy. If you and your partner enjoy oral sex, explore each other's body with your tongues. This can be very sensual to those who enjoy it.
Use your imagination to bring romance and sensuality into your life. Find out what your partner likes best through trial and error, or simply ask them what they like to do in the lovemaking department. You might be surprised at how much your relationship will heat up. Keep it sizzling.
Tommy Cooper is a writer currently working for www.21erotic.com